David Price Photo
Whistler Longboard Festival – Landyachtz World Cup Open Final – September 20, 2015, with commentary by Bricin “Striker” Lyons and winner Troy Grenier from Landyachtz
On a wet, September day at the Sliding Centre in beautiful Whistler, British Columbia the International Downhill Federation (IDF) Canadian World Cup took place. Three skaters from the Landyachtz Eh Team took on two skaters from the Sector 9 Team and one Brazilian beast.
1. Troy Grenier (Landyachtz – Canada)
2. Alex Hannigan (Landyachtz – Canada)
3. Brendan Davidson (Sector 9 – Canada)
4. Jake Wilkinson (Sector 9 – USA)
5. Carlos Paixão (Brazil)
6. Charlie Darragh (Landyachtz – Canada)
A big thanks to Landyachtz, Sector 9, Whistler Sport Legacies and all the staff and volunteers for making the 5th year so special.
Film and Edit – Christian Noel